Metal roofing is becoming a top choice as more homeowners learn the many benefits of this type of roofing. While it does require a bigger initial investment, it is likely to be the last roof you’ll ever need and the long-term benefits are worth the cost.
Since 1945, Wheaton Door & Windows has provided exceptional home improvement services throughout the Mid-Atlantic area, including Washington D.C., the Tidewater area of Virginia, Baltimore and suburban Maryland, the Greater Richmond area, and more. We have high standards, and we strive for 100% customer satisfaction on every job—we’ve completed more than 250,000 of them!
Is a Metal Roof Replacement Right for You?
Because of the higher cost, a metal roof replacement isn’t the right choice for every homeowner. If you’re planning to sell your home within the next few years, then it may be a smarter choice to opt for more affordable asphalt roofing. If, however, you plan on staying in your home then the long-term benefits of quality metal roofing installation are well worth the investment. Benefits of a metal roof include:
- Metal roofing is a lightweight choice that doesn’t require additional support.
- It provides superior protection from wind and rain, making it an ideal choice in storm-prone areas.
- Many colors and styles are available, so it’s easy to find something to complement your home.
- A quality metal roof will last for 50+ years.
- A Class A fire rating provides additional protection.
- Metal roofing requires very little maintenance.
- According to the Metal Roofing Alliance, homes with a metal roof can save up to 40% on cooling costs.
Our metal roofing company offers the perfect mix of quality and value, so you can enjoy a result that exceeds your expectations.
Schedule Your Free Roofing Estimate Today
You know it’s time for a new roof, so contact us today to learn more about our metal roofs, asphalt shingle roof, and other roofing options. Call Wheaton Door & Window today, or fill out our simple online form to schedule your free, no-obligation estimate.