Top Notch Product & an Unbeatable WarrantyNovember 24, 2015
If the exterior of your home is nothing to brag about, wouldn’t you love for it to be? A high-quality vinyl siding is a great way to affordably step up your home’s appearance and still save energy. Here at Wheaton Doors and Windows, we have been installing top quality replacement siding for over half a century and we’ve done it well! We can turn your house into a maintenance free, energy efficient home you will love to show off!
When in the market for new Home Siding it’s extremely important that you choose a top quality product and a company that has experienced installers. At Wheaton, our heavy gauge vinyl siding is extremely durable! In fact, it can withstand winds of 200 mph and impact from hail and other flying debris. Our Home Siding tests 300% stronger than fiber cement. The thick panel ensures protects your home. It’s also important to understand that most manufacturers make the nail hem (the area of the panel that you nail into your home’s studs) thinner than the thickness of the panel. Some are so thin that if you hit it the wrong way with a hammer it will crack. Our premium vinyl Home Siding not only features a nail hem that is the same thickness as the panel, we also double it over. Because of this, we guarantee our replacement siding product will stay on your home up to winds of 200 mph. Our product is also extremely energy efficient and includes a form fitting insulation (backer board) that will save you an average of 20% off your energy bills each and every month! Plus, it will reduce outside traffic noise by as much as 45%.
Wheaton Vinyl Siding Benefits Include:
· Vinyl: Durable, cost efficient option, and Energy Star Certified.
· Fiber Cement: Also known as hardiplank or weatherboard. The look of wood siding without the maintenance. Resists rotting, cracking, and impact damage from hail. Can be painted.
· Engineered Wood: Natural beauty at a lower price point, but not as easy to maintain as vinyl or fiber cement.
· Insulation: A variety of insulation options to enhance the performance of your siding choice. Reduces noise. Helps your home maintain a constant temperature.
· Trim: We can replace rotted wood trim with synthetic materials that will NEVER rot. Can be painted any color to match any color scheme.
· Capping: Cover your exposed wood with anodized aluminum capping in dozens of colors to eliminate annual maintenance.
Here at Wheaton Door & Window Company, we believe in our product which is why we confidently stand behind it with a lifetime labor warranty, lifetime product warranty and a lifetime no fade warranty! Since 1945, we have proudly served homeowners in Arlington, Fairfax, Takoma Park, Bethesda, Washington DC and throughout the Metro and we would love to come out and meet you! ONLY the highest quality products, fair and honest pricing, top notch installers and a warranty that can’t be beat! That’s the Wheaton Door & Window Company difference!