Siding from Wheaton Door and Window
Energy Efficient Siding for the Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland Area
As a siding contractor, Wheaton Doors and Windows has been installing top quality replacement siding products for over half a century. We can turn your house into a maintenance free, energy efficient masterpiece that will make your home the envy of the neighborhood.
Durable Heavy Gauge Vinyl Siding
Our heavy gauge vinyl siding can withstand winds of 200 mph and impact from hail and other flying debris. In fact, our system tests 300% stronger than fiber cement. The thick panel ensures your home will always have a straight wall look.
Most manufactures make the nail hem (the area of the panel that you nail into your home’s studs) thinner then the thickness of the panel. Some are so thin that if you hit it the wrong way with a hammer it will crack. Our premium vinyl siding panel not only features a nail hem that is the same thickness as the panel, we also double it over. Because of this, we guarantee our replacement siding product will stay on your home up to winds of 200 mph.
We also install form fitting insulation (backer board) that saves our customers an average of 20% off their energy bill and reduces outside traffic noise by as much as 45%. It is also naturally resistant to wood destroying insects.
Siding Types That Wheaton Door and Window Offers:
- Vinyl: Durable, cost efficient option, and Energy Star Certified.
- Fiber Cement: Also known as hardiplank or Weatherboard. The look of wood siding without the maintenance. Resists rotting, cracking, and impact damage from hail. Can be painted.
- Engineered Wood: Natural beauty at a lower price point, but not as easy to maintain as vinyl or fiber cement.
- Insulation: A variety of insulation options to enhance the performance of your siding choice. Reduces noise. Helps your home maintain a constant temperature.
- Trim: We can replace rotted wood trim with synthetic materials that will NEVER rot. Can be painted any color to match any color scheme.
- Capping: Cover your exposed wood with anodized aluminum capping in dozens of colors to eliminate annual maintenance.
Keep Your Home Beautiful With Colors That Won’t Fade
Recycled vinyl will start showing color fading, the rippled look or even separation of the seams after just 3 – 5 years. Our premium siding panel is manufactured with a super high concentration of titanium dioxide (color fading retardant) and because of this we offer this panel with a lifetime no fade warranty. After installation is complete, you will end up with best looking home on the block and because of the quality of our panel your home will retain its beauty for decades to come. Throughout the industry, a six-month warranty on labor for siding installation is quite common. In some instances it is possible to achieve a one-year warranty on labor. We have so much confidence in our installers and our product we offer a lifetime labor warranty, lifetime product warranty and a lifetime no fade warranty!
Wheaton Door and Window has been installing siding for more than 40 years. New, state-of-the-art products can beautify your home, while lowering energy costs and reducing ambient noise and virtually eliminating annual maintenance. Homeowners in Arlington, Fairfax, Takoma Park, Bethesda, Washington DC and throughout the Metro, contact us today for a free, in home estimate, or check out our other products like replacement windows and patios.