Add Natural Light to the Basement of Your Washington DC Area Home
Hopper windows are a great way to add more light in a small space or one with limited wall space. Commonly used in basements or bathrooms above shower or tubs, hopper windows or basement windows are perfect for places with limited space for the window to operate in. Much like casement windows, hopper windows are attached with a hinge to the frame and open from the top with a handle for easy operation. This makes them great for ventilation, especially in places that don’t generally get much air circulation, like basements and bathrooms. They can also have a larger pane of glass because of the way they are constructed. This allows for more light in a space that may have limited lighting options. We have lots of colors and options and have secured locking systems so you can feel confident with your new windows.
Hopper Window Benefits:
- Fits in Small Areas: The design of awning windows allows for operation where normal windows won’t work.
- Great for Ventilation: Catch natural breezes easily with this type of window, making home ventilation easier.
- Beauty: Our windows can increase your home’s curb appeal and overall beauty.
- Variety: Your new windows will be made for just for you because we have a variety of colors and styles.
- Energy Efficient: Since our windows have great energy efficiency, you’ll notice a decrease in your energy bills once you install them.
Hopper Windows for Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland Homeowners
The professional installers at Wheaton Door and Window will make sure your windows are installed correctly. Most of our installers have been with us for decades, so you can feel confident we have the knowledge and experience necessary to keep your windows looking great for years. Increase the beauty of your home, lower your energy bills and provide added protection to your home with replacement windows from Wheaton Door and Window.
Homeowners in Washington DC, Vienna, District Heights, Rockville, and throughout the surrounding communities, contact us today to see how we can help you or to schedule your free in-home estimate. You can also check out our other window options like garden and bow windows.