Garden Windows from Wheaton Door and Window
Add a Mini Greenhouse to Your Kitchen
Garden windows from Wheaton Door and Window are a great way for Washington DC metro area homeowners to replace their old kitchen windows. They are functional, look great and have a deep shelf base, which is perfect for an herb garden, other planets or decorative items. Projecting from your home, garden windows have glass on four sides making it like a small version of a greenhouse. This allows more natural light into your home. Plus, the side vents can be opened on warm days to bring summer breezes into your home.
Garden Window Benefits:
- Sunlight: With multiple sides to capture light, you can have more light at more hours of the day.
- Adds Space: Since it is an extension of your home you get extra space for plants and other decorative items.
- Beauty: Our windows can increase your home’s curb appeal and overall beauty.
- Variety: Your new windows will be made for just for you because we have a variety of colors and styles.
- Great For Keeping Plants: Garden windows are a perfect solution for plants that need sunlight.
- Energy Efficient: Since our windows have great energy efficiency, you’ll notice a decrease in your energy bills once you install them.
Garden Window Installations in Washington Dc and the Surrounding Areas
Wheaton Door and Window has been installing high quality home improvement products since 1945. We can custom fit any of our windows to any opening in your home. Reduce your energy bills, increase your home’s resale value and keep your home more comfortable with replacement windows designed to work well in the Washington DC area. Homeowners in Arlington, Fairfax, Takoma Park, Bethesda, Washington DC and throughout the Metro, contact us today for a free, in home estimate, or check out our other replacement windows like hopper windows and double hung windows.