Add Extra Protection and Lower Your Energy Bills
Storm doors are a great way for Washington DC metro area homeowners to protect their home from severe weather. Installed in front of your entry door; storm doors add an extra layer between your home and the outdoors. They can even help save you money on your energy bills! So what’s the difference between a Wheaton Door & Windows storm door and the doors you find at the big box stores? When it comes to storm doors, the thicker the aluminum frame, the better the door… and we’ve got the thickest aluminum frame in the industry. How much thicker? A Wheaton Door & Windows storm door has at least 20% more aluminum than builder grade models. Thicker aluminum translates into better performance and longer life. Recently, we replaced a storm door from one of our previous customers. The original was purchased in 1956! Now that’s quality!
Types of Storm Doors We Offer:
Storm Door Benefits:
- Beauty: Our storm doors have the elegant beauty to add to the look of your entry door.
- Security: You can add features like a deadbolt lock to make it more difficult for intruders to enter your home.
- Energy Efficient: Having an extra layer between your home and the outdoors, in addition to weather stripping, will help reduce drafts and lower your energy bills.
- Variety: We have lots of colors, finishes, and other options to customize your door to your specific taste.
- Protection: Storm doors add another layer of protection from the elements.
Storm Doors for Homeowners in Washington DC and Throughout the Metro
The professional installers at Wheaton Door and Window will make sure your doors are installed correctly. Most of our installers have been with us for decades, so you can feel confident we have the knowledge and experience necessary to keep your doors looking great for years. Increase the beauty of your home, lower your energy bills and provide added protection to your home with storm doors from Wheaton Door and Window.
Homeowners in Washington DC, Northern Virginia, Maryland, and throughout the surrounding communities, contact us today to see how our storm doors can help you or to schedule your free in-home estimate. You can also check out our other door options like entry doors and glass doors.